Personal Development coaching is a partnership that engages in a thought-provoking and creative process to help you enrich your life or create the life you want.
- It may involve any area of your life such as work, finances, relationships, education, recreation, etc.
- It is designed to facilitate the creation of personal goals, strategies and action steps for achieving those goals
Personal Development coaching can help you make a plan to live out your purpose or transform any area of your life that you choose. So…
What is the calling that you sense on your life? What is your purpose or passion?
- If you had no limitations what would you be doing now?
- What area of your life do you want to enrich?
- Where in your life do you want to experience transformation?
Who can benefit from Personal Development coaching?
You can, if you are ready and committed to working on your life!
While I work in most areas of Personal Development Coaching; I have a special interest in single parents and women who are transitioning in life.
These are only a few of the issues that can be addressed:
For single parents
- Establishing structures to create personal freedom
- Teaching your child to engage in productive behaviors and decrease problem behaviors
- Making the best decisions for you and your family
- Being able to say No and mean it
- Taking care of you!
For women in transition
- Starting something new
- Finding new purpose as an empty nester
- Defining me without you
- Adjusting to a new work culture
- Doing what you’ve always wanted to do!
How to get started!
I invite you to participate in a complimentary consultation session to decide if coaching is right for you!
Contact me at 832-886-2929
Navigate your new course with purpose!